Our Honda K-Series Swap harness is designed to make the 2.0L and 2.4L K-Series engines swap into a RWD platform easily – plug and play!
This harness is specifically engineered for a BMW E46 1999-2006 with the K-Series Honda/Acura K20 or K24 engine swap. It was developed in house on an actual K-Series engine to ensure a perfect fit to all engine connections.
Currently this harness is only offered with the OEM/Plug-in ECUs.
NOTE for 1982-1986 E30 Models:
- Due to the existing OEM chassis harness wiring age & it being inadequate to support a modern EFI system properly, 82-86 E30 orders will receive a self-contained version of the harness which utilizes a 5-relay Bussmann fuse block to integrate with ignition, fuel pump, two cooling fans and Auxiliary relays.
- You will need to manually connect a handful of wires for speedo, tach, coolant temp, oil pressure warning light, alternator warning light etc. These can be connected into the OEM body connector or wired directly to individual sensors & gauges.
- This option provides the best results in ensuring the more modern EFI system is not negatively affected by the existing chassis wiring in the E30. A Factory Service Manual or other wiring diagrams will be required.
**Please use Images below to specify details of your harness.
- 1999 ~ 2006
- BMW E46 316/318/320/323/325/328/330 I & Ci Models
- BMW E46 330 ZHP Model
- BMW E46 M3 Models
- Using Stock BMW Cooling Fans (Controlled Via WS PRO Harness)
- Using Aftermarket Cooling Fans